Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Infrared Thermometer For Fever||Accuracy:||+/-0.1C|
|Measure Time::||1 Second||Feature:||Fast Reading|
|Measuring Distance:||3~5 Cm||Type:||No Contact Thermometer|
medical temperature gun,
no touch infrared thermometer
Fast Reading Infrared Thermometer For Fever , No Contact Thermometer
Infrared Thermometer For Fever Features:
1. 32 sets temperature memory
2. Body Temperature Range: 32.0℃-42.5℃
3. Object Temperature Ranget: 0℃-100℃
4. Operation Condition :10℃~40℃
5. Measurement distance: 5-15cm
6. Power by 2 AA batteries;
7. Forehead temp type
8. Automatic power-off function;
9. Power: ≤10mW(working)
10. Accuracy: ±0.2℃
11. Display resolution: 0.1℃
12. Size: 93*153*41; weight: 120g
Infrared Thermometer For Fever Note:
The alarm point is settable.
The Red backlight is object to the alarm point, once the temperature is above the alarm point, the backlight is RED,
if the alarm point is below 37.5°C(99.5°F), there is no yellow backlight ,only Green and RED backlight.
|Product Name :||Fast Reading Infrared Thermometer For Fever , No Contact Thermometer|
|Memory groups||32*2 groups|
|Product Dimensions||14.3* 9.3* 3.8 CM|
|Display||LCD crystal digital display|
|Measuring method||Infrared radiation temperature measurement|
|Measurement range||32~42.5℃ fro human body, 0-100℃ for objects|
|Resolution||0.1 degrees Celsius (0.1 degrees Fahrenheit)|
|Power consumption||< 3 mW|
|Power supply||2* AA battery|
|Accessories Included||machine1, user manual*1, gift box|
Advice before use
Infrared forehead thermometers have high requirements on the surrounding environment. The correct method of use is the key to accurate testing.
(1) This product is an infrared forehead thermometer that professionally measures the temperature of the human body. According to the difffference of human skin, the measured temperature will be difffferent.
(2) When the room temperature changes greatly, the infrared frontal thermometer should be placed in the room for 20 minutes before use.
(3) When the person to be measured comes from a place with a large difffference in temperature from the measurement environment, they should stay in the test environment for at least 5 minutes, and wait until
the temperature is consistent with the environment before measuring.
(4) The environment around the person to be tested must be stable. Do not test in places with large air flflow such asfans and air outlets of air conditioners
Contact Person: Hou